|Más información||Technical means data|
Manufacturer: John Deere Forestry Oy, Finlandia
Model: 1070 D + TJ 180 9.7
Mileage: 8254 mth.
Year of manufacture: 2007
Curb weight: 14 200 kg
- cutting head - identification features not set,
- Three-arm crane TJ 180 9.7 serial number: WJ180SX000924,
- hydraulic turntable of the cutting head,
- LED lighting,
- Timbermatic controller,
- snow chains set,
- central lubrication,
- LED lighting,
Harvester designed for forestry work as a specialized machine for felling the forest.
John Deere 1070D Harvester was given to recognition, it was inefficienct, in mediocre technical condition.
Instruction manual was not presented.
Machine equipped with a cutting head with numerous mechanical damages.
Year of production was set based on the permanent indications from the unit rating plate - 2007.
Service history - no data.
- engine 8 254h.
- cutting ehad not set.
Operator's seat - sitting, heated, air conditioned,
Cabin - closed,
Engine type - diesel,
Basic fittings - there is necessity of service inspection,
Hydraulic unit (pump, wires, engines) - leaks were found in places of power hydraulics connections, turning actuators joints dismounted from installation places,
Lacquer coating - of a green colour, with mechanical damages,
Liquid leaks - found,
Machine efficiency and completeness - inefficient, necessity of service inspection,
Fixing and conservation of the machine - not presented,
Machine identification documents - not presented,
Machine mileage documents - not presented,
Testing parts without load - not tested (no batteries 2pcs.)
ENGINE / TRANSMISSION
Engine with the fittings complete, no visible lacks.
Engine was not started. No 2 start batteries. Numerous leaks found on the body.
Hydraulics pump was qualified for repair - according to the statement, during the starting trial you can hear a worrisome sound / qualified for verification and repair.
Underbody parts complete, without visible lacks.
On the frame there were found post-manufacturing welds - signs of provisory repairs / qualified for verification and repair.
There were found damages on the underbody parts resulting from machine exploitation - work in forest areas.
Axle I = NOKIAN Forest King TRS L-2 710/40-22.5, Used: 60%,
Axle II = NOKIAN Forest King TRS L-2 710/40-22.5, Used: 60%,
Axle III = NOKIAN Forest King TRS L-2 650/60-26.5, Used: 60%,
Body of a green colour with signs of mechanical damages.
Body parts qualified for repair / replacement:
- wheel rims pcs. 6 - lacquer pop-offs, corrosion centres / qualified for repair,
- right armrest - mechanical cracks / qualified for replacement,
- open glass locks - broken / qualified for replacement,
- engine compartment cover - bent, scratched / qualified for repair,
- operator's seat - dirty, spot burns / qualified for replacement,
- hydraulic cylinder of the crane - pits on the piston surface / cylinder qualified for regeneration,
- headlining - dirty / qualified for repair,
- cabin interior - dirty / qualified for repair,
- counterweight - scratched / qualified for repair,
During the recognition there were found signs of repair on the cuttinh head feet surface - post-manufacturing work.
Power hydraulic of the head was qualified for repair - signs of hydraulic oil leak from the hydraulic instalaltion.
Basic accessories parts - incomplete.
1 key to start ignition was presented.
Lacks in basic accessories:
- starting batteries 2pcs.